Supports Gastrointestinal Motility & Transport*
- Promotes transport of food through the GI tract*
- Artichoke leaf and Ginger naturally soothe the digestive system*
- Boosts metabolic function using Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother*
GI Motility Complex™ provides support for slowed gastric emptying and it's associated discomforts. The unique ProDigest® blend consists of triple standardized artichoke and ginger to help address these issues and provide critical support for the digestive system, working in the small bowel and stomach to improve nutrient transit times.*
Apple Cider Vinegar with the "Mother" is also included to enhance the effectiveness of the ProDigest blend. Unlike many ACV extracts that consist of only acetic acid, the inclusion of the "Mother" ensures that the many benefits of true Apple Cider Vinegar are realized in GI Motility Complex.
Scientifically Supported For Gastric Emptying*
ProDigest offers a synergistic combination to improve digestive functionality and reduce a stagnant bowel.* This blend offers multiple benefits including a reduction of digestive discomforts such as gastric fullness, nausea and bloating, as well as an increase in gastric emptying and motility.*(2,3,4)
Two human clinical studies have demonstrated the significant benefits of this combination. Supplementation with ProDigest was effective, after short-term administration, in improving symptoms related to digestive discomforts like epigastric fullness, bloating, and unwanted early satiety by 34% over placebo.*(3)
Overall, 86% of the participants in this study reported a marked reduction of discomfort intensity.(3) A second clinical showed that ProDigest can significantly promote gastric emptying by 24% over placebo without being associated with notable adverse effects.*(4)
(1) Budak NH, Aykin E, Seydim AC, Greene AK, Guzel-Seydim ZB. Functional properties of vinegar. J Food Sci. 2014 May;79(S):R757-64.
(2) Ernst, E., & Pittler, M. H. (2000). Efficacy of ginger for nausea and vomiting: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. British Journal of Anaesthesia, 84(3), 367-371. doi:10.1093/oxfordjournals.bja.a0l 3442
(3) Giacosa, A., Guido, 0., Grassi, M., Riva, A., Morazzoni, P., Bombardelli, E., ... Rondanelli, M. (2015). The Effect of Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) and Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) Extract Supplementation: A Randomised, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM, 2015, 915087. doi:10.1155/2015/915087
(4) Lazzini S, Polinelli W, Riva A, Morazzoni P, Bombardelli E. The effect of ginger (Zingiber officinalis) and artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) extract supplementation on gastric motility: a pilot randomized study in healthy volunteers. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20(1):146-9.